Wednesday, October 7, 2009

here's to you



Die wirkliche Frage ist nicht, egal ob Sie Ihre Kinder lieben, aber wie gut Sie vorführen können, dass Ihre Liebe und sorgend sich, damit Ihre Kinder wirklich geliebt fühlen--Ich fühle


When you hug someone- I feel it. When you tell someone you love me and how proud you are of me- I hear it. When you worry about me-I know it. When you laugh in remembrance of me- I smile too. When you cry by my absence- I cry for yours. When I celebrate- you celebrate. When I succeed- you succeed. When I learn a tough lesson- I know you smile. You do all these things because I am yours...your daughter...half you. My glory is your glory. My struggles are your struggles. My fear, my excitement- your fear, your excitement. My passion, my reasons, my time-is mine. Everything behind me I have you to thank. I am an independent, intelligent, passionate, responsible, loving, driven, stubborn, woman. I have good morals, values, beliefs, realistic ideals, say what I mean and do what I say. That's to you. I love you. I miss you. This trip is not what I had planned. Just a few months. I need to figure out what is inside. I need to know what I am capable of. I need to know that there is more out there than what orange county, San Francisco, and the united states has to offer. I want to find my voice and the ability to stand behind that voice. Where ever I am you will be. Where I ever I go you are right beside me. What ever happens to me I LOVE YOU. Für immer und Immer

No comments:

Post a Comment